Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What is my major and why did I choose it? What qualities, strengths, or skills do you naturally possess that make you suited to this type of employment?  Once you graduate, do you intend to stay in the Dayton area or leave the city? State? Country?  And what is the ideal employment situation for you? 
 
The major that I chose is elementary education. I picked this as my major because I really enjoy kids and the fact that I know what kids can do if you believe in them. I truly believe that this is the career for me because it is what I have wanted my entire life. I am very good with kids and I teach a junior church class at my church and the class has grown since I started and I hope it is because the kids are having fun and inviting their friends to church.  All my family and my friends say that I would make a great teacher because I have the qualities of a teacher. I am kind and work well with kids. Once I graduate I do wish to stay in the Dayton area preferably close to home; I am very close with all my family. The ideal situation for me would be to get a job in the area surrounding the town I grew up in. As I said before I am very close to my family so I would not be able to move far away from where I grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment